Friday, August 27, 2004

Lazy days

Well, not so lazy. I've got school now, so about half of my 'free' time is now eaten by book learnin' and class time.

The real ball-buster of this semester is swim class. I'm not in the best of shape, but I love swimming, so I enroled in swimming for conditioning. Turns out i'm the slowest in the class. That sucks hard. I hate being the worst at something. But I finaly got some goggles and a swim cap, so I'm not choaking on my hair every time I take a breath, which is good. Last night I managed to almost keep up with the class. Go me.

So I'm going to try to keep a running 'score board' of my swim practices.

Week 2: 1,500 yards

But I'm in a sewing class. I have no idea what i'm going to make for my 'projects,' but i'm leaning toward a corset. I wonder what the teach would think about that! And does anybody know of any good free bag patterns? I loves them bags...


On knitting news... um... A girl said she would buy a purse off of me if I made it in red. She really liked the Not-Sophie. And so do I. It's become my primary purse, and I love it so.

I haven't knitted at all this week. Not even to finish up my Seashell knit thing. I've been running back and forth trying to get everything I need done done.

And I haven't bought the yarn for my Candle Flame Shawl. Of course, as soon as I give away that Lambs Pride Polarweight to the Statsh Redistribution Project, I decide to do a project that needs it. I'm a lamer.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home