Thursday, July 08, 2004

Well, I promised you pictures... I LIED! BWHAHHAH!

Ok, I had some camera snafu's this weekend (we went to LB to visit Kitten and the Wanker) and didn't take pictures of anything. But I did the next best thing.

Here's Little Dead Bear, made for Red. I'll get a picture of them together at some point.


And I finally finished the red hat! Bit of a hodge podge; wool hat, acrylic stem, bright flaming green leaf. But its done!


A confession; I did something I never thought I'd do. I thought it was below me, or something. Messy, painful... could lead to things. Dangerous... But look at the colors!


That's Fiesta Jewel Print Mult ... by Red Heart.

Kill me. I bought a skein of Bleeding Aorta, and I love it. Knitting it with metal needles (so they don't squeak) and just kind of dashing off a pattern. I'm shocked at how much I don't mind the acrylic. Usually acrylic has me chewing my fingers off, but this isn't so bad.

And it was $2.50 for a 170 g skein. I'm going to make some hats for my friends who are wool allergic...

No nibbles on my offers to do web graphics. Not marketing myself enough, I don't think. And I probably should spend more than five minutes on ads for my services...

1 Comments:

At August 3, 2004 at 12:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i thought "omg!" when i saw that picture (of the acrylic) because that's one of my FAVORITES!!! i recognized it right away!! I do wish it is a little softer..but the COLORS! oh my! I do have a skein sitting around in my stash ;) yay for cheap lil jewels!

may :)
www.xanga.com/mayflwr

 

Post a Comment

<< Home