Monday, November 01, 2004

Note: I'm having problems with Blogger eating my paragraph breaks. Sorry if it's caused any confusion.

Welcome to anyone here from Blog Explosion! Leave me a comment if you are so inclined.

One more day till the U.S. election. I'm scared. I'm not going to rant one way or the other, but I am frightened for myself and my family if one of the hopefuls take the election. That's all I'm going to say about that.

I finished one multi-directional scarf, and started another. Here's what I've got after about an hour of knitting:




Fuzzy stash yarn. Acrylic, I think, but not so bad. The eventual recepiant of this scarf may end up throwing it in the wash, so I'm hedging my bets.

Here's the squirrel that I did on the emboriodery machine:


And a picture I snapped last week:




Well, that's good. Children have very small alowences. I'm glad that they don't have to pay the extravagant prices we adults do for air!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home