Friday, October 08, 2004

It's my birthday!
Sorry. I like birthdays. I am now 27 years old.
Anybody have a clue when I'll start feeling like an adult?
On the craft front... um, nothing to report. Oh, wait. Two years ago I taught some people to spin at a festaval, and last week at the same festaval, they came back with their work. Handspun yarn, woven into a purse. Wow. I felt keen. They have eclipsed their teacher.
Next weekend is the craft fair I'm doing with Kitten. Hopefully I'll have two more hats for the small pile I'm working on...
Happy birthday to me!

2 Comments:

At October 8, 2004 at 11:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you...

I wish I'd known. I could have done something. As for feeling like an adult, it really hasn't happened for me even though I play an adult in real life.
Your Secret Pal

 
At October 10, 2004 at 4:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday - hope it was a great one.
I like birthdays too - I'll be 53 on my next birthday and I'm still waiting to be grown up.
My DH and I don't have any children. I think kids make you become an adult - otherwise... we get to be the kids.
Again, enjoy your birthday.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home