Wednesday, October 27, 2004


A commenter mentioned that they'd like the 'Stupid' button I had made for Wendy. Here it is.
Now, don't steal my bandwidth, but you're welcome to steal the button.

In other news... Um... I'm making a Multi-Directional scarf... kinda. I'm trying out the pattern with the Lorna's laces yarn I got in the GSRP; it was so pretty in the skein, and now it's Clown Barf. (My mate calls it something else, but it's just too off color to mention here... Unless you really want to know, in which case, leave a comment.) I'll have a picture up... Soon?

That's all my crafting news right now... Oh, except that I'm making another bag with the 7161 pattern (see the last post), but this one's for me, and, in the spirit of that, I got to use the machine embroidery machine (redundant much?) on one of the pockets. I soon will have a knitting bag, complete with a cute little squirrel on the pocket! Yey!

I've got a rodent thing. I do, I love them. Mice, rats, squirrels... just about any rodent you can find, I've got a soft spot for it... The 'mouse' as my name makes sense, eh?

Actually, that's not exactly correct. I don't like some of the 'pet' rodents; gerbels, hampsters, and guinea pigs are useless little skinbags, suitable for the one thing they were made for; to be the popcorn of the animal world.

But all the other rodents... yeah, I'm down with them.

6 Comments:

At October 27, 2004 at 6:09 PM, Blogger The Mistress of the Dark said...

Love the squirrel picture!

 
At October 30, 2004 at 12:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

cool button, i'm stealing it =)

http://deepblue.modblog.com

 
At October 30, 2004 at 8:28 PM, Blogger Mir said...

I'm saying hi!!!! You live in LA?

 
At November 12, 2004 at 5:58 AM, Blogger The Little (Knitting) Hedgehog said...

what's your policy on hedgehogs? :)

ps I have that mouse beanie too! it's very soft.

 
At November 12, 2004 at 9:33 AM, Blogger Lindsey said...

I love hedgehogs! Love them, love them.

 
At May 5, 2006 at 8:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

home equity loans

 

Post a Comment

<< Home