Friday, January 23, 2004

Hello Happy Bloggers!!

No, not sure why I'm excited today. Ok, that's a lie. I've been going to Curves and have lost 4 lbs in 2 weeks. At this rate I'll be my ideal weight by Christmas of next year. Unbelievable. And no, I'm not on the super-scary Akins diet or anything. I just cut my portions in half. Now that my stomach has shrunken, it's not so hard. I just stop eating when I'm full.

I know, I know, that's what everybody says, but it's true. Not so hard, really.

Look what I bought!




It's the Boyd NeedleMaster set. I've wanted one for ever so long. Biddy, who didn't like it because the tension of her knitting makes the tips unscrew, sold it to me. I don't knit that tightly.

I also bought 2 skeins of some silky, slippy yarn. Trendsetter Volia print, in color #21, Ocean Water, and another in gray. I'm knitting a scarf (how original,) alternating the dark purple blue of the Ocean water with the soft gray. It will be nice, I think.



I have decided, for sure, to buy a wheel with my tax return, which I should get any day now. So... Which do I get? I'm leaning toward the Ashford Traditional, because I can use it at the *Renaissance Faire*, and because I know 2 women who have them, and are happy. Any thoughts, oh great blogging masses? (assuming, of course, that anybody reads this thing anymore...)

Oh interesting thing.

Last night I had a dream about Wendy. No, not that kind of dream, you sicko! This one was... odd. I dreamed she wrote a blog entry, and this is what it said:

"So, it's true. I have been accepting gifts from the International Broccoli Counsel. So far, they've given me a neat box and this shawl. (Picture of Wendy holding the shawl and Lucy) Now, whether this will change my mind about the Issue, I'm not sure, but I can say that those guys at the IBC are swell."

....

Ok, I have no idea where that came from. Wendy, do you take bribes from the IBC?



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home