Tuesday, June 01, 2004



I found a picture of the big eyes. Awww.

And that was the same look I had when I saw that the ARAN box had arrived from the GSRP. YEY! I'll go through it tonight, and maybe have pictures tomorrow. Um... don't hold your breath though. I'm bad about promising a picture that doesn't come.

In other news, I'm about 19 rows into the body of Sophie. I've had almost no time to knit at all recently, but a row here and there has been fun. Plus the head-sized ball of yarn in my bag makes me look like Igor, and that's fun too.

Sophie's being knit in a god-awful yellow color. If I was being kind, I'd call it "beeswax" color, as that's what it looks like to me. But I'm not being kind (ask my ex-roommate) and I think it's more goose-turd or jaundiced-mongoose yellow. I like it anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home